Phil and I went to Vegas last week for 2 nights and it was...fun and scary and interesting. Fun because we had fun. Scary because I don't like flying on airplanes and because our hotel was in the ghetto. Interesting because of all the crazy crazy people there! We didn't really get much sleep, but it was nice just being Phil and Tara again. Sophie was a very good girl for her grandma and slept in the play pen, no problem. When we got there, we went to dinner at Planet Hollywood and then walked around the casinos (we may or may not have played a little 3 card poker), watched the fountain show at the Bellagio, walked around the strip, etc. The next morning, we went to breakfast, the M&M factory, and the Zappos outlet (where I bought some adorable stilettos). We had dinner reservations at an Italian restaurant in the Venetian. LOVED it. Real Italian food while we listened to opera singers live in the big room with the ceiling painted like the sky. You know I loved that. After dinner, we had tickets to Phantom of the Opera. AMAZING. 40 million dollar theatre built just for Phantom. Phil had never seen it so I told him we had to go! He loved it too. We went downtown to the Fremont Street experience after that and then caught the monorail back. The next morning we had to be at the airport by 5:30 in the AM. So yeah, short trip but I don't think we could have been away from Sophie any longer anyway!








3 comments:
What fun! You guys got a lot of things in for only 2 days.
Fun trip! We just had our first trip since Leila was born in May for our 5 year. We need to do it more!!! Sophie is the cutest little baby girl! I want to meet her one day!
Hey! I'm so glad I found you on here! Sounds like a fun trip. Paul and I went to Oregon without ella for 3 days. It gets to be not fun after the first day- we just missed her too much.
Post a Comment