Friday, March 1, 2013

...And we're back!

Phil graduated from radar tech school (as a distinguished graduate!) and I got to place his new pin.





We picked Sophie up from school. She loved her teachers Ms. K & Mrs. Liberato:


We then made one last trip to the Biloxi beach and snapped this pic:



The next morning we were on our way back to Boise.

It took us 5 days to drive from Biloxi to Boise. Sophie rode with Phil in the moving truck the entire way. 


Caitlin had her moments, but overall was a pretty good girl! 8-10 hours in the car 5 days in a row is quite an accomplishment for anyone, but especially a 2 year old.



And Sawyer was our angel baby the entire time.


El Paso was a little scary...



But we got to stop and see our dear friends the Tenneys in Phoenix.


I was so excited when we drove into Boise, I had to snap these pictures in the car:



These cousins were so happy to be reunited!


It's good to be home.

No comments: