Friday, June 10, 2011

Our High Maintenance Child

Sophie, Sophie, Sophie

Even saying her name makes me tired!

She brings me so much happiness but then somehow also is slowly making me crazy.

Things she is doing lately include:

1. Asking me "Where are we going, Mommy?" or "Who's coming over?" or "What are we doing next Mommy, and then what's after that?" ALL DAY LONG

2. Asking to play with the neighbor girl. ALL DAY LONG

3. Saying "I'm HUNGRY!" every 5 minutes.

4. Telling people not to talk to her or look at her or touch her or that she doesn't like them.

5. Telling me I'm a meanie.

6. Getting out of her bed 10 times every night.

Who is this kid?

It's a good thing she is so dang cute. And I know I'll look back on this time and miss it. So...I will just try to be more patient.

But please let me apologize in advance when she tells you she doesn't like you. :)

1 comment:

Jake & Beth said...

This makes me laugh so hard because I swear I have almost the same list of drive me crazy things that Tru does. Hooray for high maintenance kiddos...so much fun!