Cute Bronco family! I love Sophie's bows... too cute.
Love the baby Bronco beanie! I have a Duke one for Kensington I'm pretty proud of. Pretty proud to be from Boise this season :)
I love me a Bronco Family!!!Tara, you and Phil have a beautiful family. I love having you in our ward. What a beautiful blessing Phil gave to sweet little Sophie!Go Orange! Go Big Blue! Fight Fight! BSU!!!
You look great! Is that a bronco's beanie Caitlin is wearing? Awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute Bronco family! I love Sophie's bows... too cute.
Love the baby Bronco beanie! I have a Duke one for Kensington I'm pretty proud of. Pretty proud to be from Boise this season :)
I love me a Bronco Family!!!
Tara, you and Phil have a beautiful family. I love having you in our ward. What a beautiful blessing Phil gave to sweet little Sophie!
Go Orange! Go Big Blue! Fight Fight! BSU!!!
You look great! Is that a bronco's beanie Caitlin is wearing? Awesome!
Post a Comment