My mom grew up with three sisters. For some reason, my grandma decided to have all her girls photographed at the age of 2 in the same dress. Well, we have carried on this tradition and every girl in the family has been photographed at the age of 2 in this same dress. Now it's Sophie's turn! My mom's birthday was yesterday and we gave her a picture frame with 3 5X7s. First herself in the dress, then me, then Sophie. It turned out so precious. 3 beautiful generations!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
that is an adorable dress! you all look so cute!
This is so precious! I bet your mom melted!!!!!
that's so neat! and you all were such cute two year olds
Hahahahaha SO cute! Oh the little Tara Joy that I remember! I bet your mom just died. Great idea!
That dress is adorable! What a cute idea!
That is so cute! Sophie looks so much like you.
That is so cute. I love it.
Holy cow she is just adorable! What a cute tradition. She looks so much like you!
Yeay! I can't believe it is time for Sophie to wear THE dress! I LOVE this tradition of ours. It is number one reason I want to have a girl someday.
Yeay! I can't believe it is time for Sophie to wear THE dress! I LOVE this tradition of ours. It is number one reason I want to have a girl someday.
Oh my gosh, Sophie looks just like you!!!
That's pretty amazing. I love it!
Oh my gosh! That is the sweetest thing EVER!!!!! You are all gorgeous!
Post a Comment