


Sophie is 13 months old! She is so much fun. Crawling around everywhere, but not walking yet. She took her 1st two steps in Sacramento a couple of weeks ago. She can stand by herself if she wants to, but rarely does. She is very talkative and social. She is starting to share her toys and food but likes to say "NO" alot. She finally has one of her top teeth almost through. That will be 3! :) Her favorite foods are mac n cheese and fruit. She loves to stand at the back door, pound on the screen and yell at the dogs, "DOH, DOH!" She likes to take toys out of a container and then put them back. I guess she likes organizing like her mom! Her favorite toys are her bracelets. She likes to take them in and out of the bag and carry them around the house. She is still so tiny, she has unfortunately lost weight in the last month. 13 months and not even 17 lbs! I've finally tricked her into drinking cow's milk instead of formula, so hopefully that will help. Plus lots of cookies. :)

3 comments:
She is so tiny!!! Oakley's going to outweigh her before too long!
She is such a cutie. I love her poses!
I miss her! We'll get together soon.
Post a Comment