
Sophie finally got her first tooth last week! Actually, she got two in at the same time (bottom front). We're glad it is over with, for now anyway, and we can all get much needed sleep. We have also been taking Sophie to the Parent/Child swim class at the YMCA. The first time, she wasn't quite sure about it, but warmed up to it and by the last class she was splashing, kicking, laughing, playing and chewing happily on the side of the pool. ALSO, she is walking with a little bit of help from her push toy...

5 comments:
I can't believe she's walking! How precious! I miss her, and you guys too of course =) So I called you the other day but never heard back from you. How weird that I saw your aunt out here? Small world. I miss you so call me sometime! Love you!
I love the car, I love your Anniversary plans, I love the pictures of Sophie swimming. :) You guys are having so much fun!
That's the best! (I taught her how to do that too...jk) Yeay!
What a big girl!
Oh Sophie is such a rock star walking around. So cute!!!
Post a Comment